For a little update, I took a picture of me and my belly @ 30 weeks. I feel like the little one is taking over my whole body at this point. I didn't take a picture of my giant, swollen feet but you can be assure that they are down there and that they are huge.My little one kicks and moves constantly and I enjoy every second. I love just sitting and watching my belly and seeing my baby jump and squirm. My second trimester has been almost heavenly. I haven't really been sick, just tired and I feel great most of the time. Moving on to the third trimester seems to be going very smooth as well. I did have to get checked for gestational diabetes last week and that was yucky, but the results were normal and that is a relief. My feet, as I mentioned, are very swollen by the end of the day, but I have found ways to cope with that and I know I can handle it for 10 more weeks.
Bryce and I get asked all the time what names we are thinking of and, honestly, it changes by the day. We have a few that always stand out to us, but we are still constantly opening the baby name book to find new names for the baby. It has been so fun to think of naming this little guy, whatever we name him I know it will fit him perfectly. We always are open to anyone's suggestions and names they want to share.
6 comments:
woohoo...we use a pack-n-play as well and it has been great. that way when you travel the baby has a familiar place to sleep, i think it makes it a little easier. :)
You look beautiful and I'm so glad you're feeling better!
You still look like a hottie, so keep up the good work.
I am so happy for you right now. I am reading your post and sure enough i am getting misty. I just love you. You look great!! Carson still sleeps in his pack n play and he is 1. we love it, he loves it. We put a down comforter in the bottom for some extra cush. It may be a suffocating hazard but he sleeps so good with it.
I am with you. I loved every minute of my pregnancy. I daydreamed about our boy all the time, and he came out even better than I imagined :)
Oh, I missed this post. Don't know how. This is great! So awesome possum. He will fit in it just wonderfully. Congratulations!
I think your 30 week belly looks like me at 20 weeks:) I love the pack and play and the colors. I remember just sitting and looking at all the stuff we got out ready for Gage. It's so much fun with the first....well, it's so much fun setting up nursery stuff with any of them. I LOVE it! (and washing baby laundry before they are born, I love folding all those itty bitty clothes!)
Post a Comment