Thursday, March 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home . . . almost


Bryce and I will be spending the next three years in Greeley, Colorado. Bryce "matched" there for the residency program and we are on our way to the mountains in mid June. Both of us are very excited, especially because Bryce was able to get a program so worry free. We actually head there here pretty soon to look at houses and check out the area. It's really happening! I have to keep telling myself that. There is just so much happening at the same time that it is hard to take it all in. But, for better or worse, (hopefully better) COLORADO HERE WE COME!

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

Congratulations! Wish it was Tacoma, but, it must have been meant to be. Hopefully you will love the mountainous state, and make some wonderful friends.

Billy and Nathalie said...

Congrats! Colorado is beautiful and I have no doubt you will love it there.

Debbi said...

I am so excited for you guys and that you matched there! (although I sure wish we had you coming here!) No, really I am so happy for you guys, I think CO will be so fun and didn't you love it when Bryce was there? I has to be prettier and nicer of a place than Tacoma. :)

I love your mother post below and I love the advice, you are going to be GREAT, my kids loved you when you were here. They loved you more than me:) I think if follow your instincts you will be great. You can't spoil babies and they grow up so fast, so relish in it!

Kirsten said...

My husband is from Colorado so we visit there often. It is such a beautiful state!! I'm sure you will enjoy it. Do you know how far a drive it is from Denver to Greeley? Next time we're in Denver, I'll have to check it out and maybe we can meet half way or something!!! Good luck!