Thursday, August 25, 2011

Climbing and Bathroom Baby



I left Benson in the tub while I went to get his jammies and such to get him ready for bed. I got back into the bathroom and saw my little man had climbed from the tub and was trying to climb onto the counter! Oh my goodness...

Pics taken with my phone aren't the best, but wowsers. What about this little monkey huh!?

Speaking of the bathroom, Bubba loves this place more than any room in the house. He pulls every single thing out of the cupboards. Then he proceeds to take everything out of each box he finds. Exhibit A: Mom's "woman stuffs".

Dad comes home sleepy a lot and Benson wants his attention. So he is just content to lay down with Dad with his pacifier and blanket. Ah...so cute!

1 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

That picture of Bryce and Benson is so adorable!!