Friday, August 12, 2011

Red Wagon Baby - Phone Pics

It was hot and Benson loved the red wagon. So, naturally, after a little bit of time in the baby pool he was naked in the red wagon. Time for some embarrassing photos. When you are 15, I will tell you I am sorry for posting these pictures Benson. But, wowie, are they cute! I love the playhouse in the background.

I tried hard not to get his baby manhood in the pictures. Adorable as pie!

No on can resist a naked Benson and those blonde curls.

He was tired and ready for a nap, but Mom just kept on snapping pictures.

I think his patience is wearing thin at this point.

The photo shoot ended when Benson did his potty business in the red wagon and Dad had to hose him off. Fun!

1 comments:

Celinda said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait to see you.