Saturday, August 27, 2011

Garden...For Mom

Although this may be boring and silly, I had to post a few pics of my garden. Not many will appreciate this, but I know my Mother will! So, here is a post for you Mom. You would be proud of my little spot of earth! I planted this garden very very late in the year so it is just barely beginning to bring my a bounty. Here you see a small zucchini beginning to emerge.

A baby butternut squash. I love this little guy. He has grown so much in the last few days and I can't wait to pick him and eat him! How FUN!

Every morning this yellow flowers are shining from my many squash plants and I love them. I am always so proud of the busy bees that are coming to pollinate them so they can help me grow my little squashes. How I love this garden.

A person should not love a garden as much as I adore this teeny tiny bit of land. I love to come and oogle over it several times a day. It certainly gets a lot of TLC and I am so proud of it. Okay...I'm done talking about it. Now a cute pic of the baby.

I've been taking all my pics with my phone and they don't turn out great, but here is Benson giving his teddy bear a love. He adores this little guy. Benson really isn't much of a baby anymore and this is making me sad sometimes. He is still my baby though!


1 comments:

Celinda said...

Natali, you are so thoughtful! I'm grateful that you still think of your far away Montana Mom. You inherited the " love of the land genes", and that is a good thing.