
We spent a lot of our days in the back yard while in Idaho this summer. It was such a fun time. We filled our days with endless activities and got to hang out with some pretty awesome people. I think Haley, Dallin, Bryce and Kailey are arguing who gets to ride in the red wagon next.

Benson sure loved the wagon. Grandpa pulled him in the wagon often and he ate many a pine cone picked off of passing trees.

It took Benson a few times to warm up to the lawn mower rides. But, he loved them in the end. Hunter gets to ride the mower a lot with Grandpa because he lives so close and I think he wasn't too happy to share his Grandpa and mower with his cousin. :)

And they'll have fun, fun, fun, until Grandpa takes the mower away... (all these pics are taken with my phone so they aren't the highest of quality. But, the memories don't need a perfect picture)

My dear dear sister Holly Ann watched Benson twice while I was off gallivanting around the country side with the Jolley's. Benson isn't around his relatives ever so I was so happy that he could be there with the Shuldbergs. Eating Mac and Cheese for lunch with is cousins was a hit. (again, a terrible photo from my phone but a priceless memory)
0 comments:
Post a Comment