Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blooming!

My lily is blooming. It is beautiful and very fragrant. The smell fills the whole front room. I must say the natural air freshener is a lot more refreshing than "white lilies" air freshener from a can.


There are actually three blooms on the plant now, but again, my camera battery is down. I have to recharge the batteries and it takes thirteen hours and I don't want to have to wait that long. So, here are my two blooms. They are gorgeous aren't they? I have acquired such a love for my little plants. I can see now why Mom and Grammie always had them in abundance. I'm glad that Grammie passed that love down to her daughter so Mom could pass it on to me.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Way to go Nat! I wish I had Lillies in my front from "fragrancing" up the place. Bubber Stinks!!!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

That is amazing. I can't hardly keep a plant alive to save my life!!

Celinda said...

Growing plants either inside or out brings a contentment and feeling of accomplishment that is always uplifting. Especially when it is something as beautiful as your lilly. Congradulations!