Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Eater BELATED


I tried to do marble eggs last year with very little success. I see them online and Martha Stewart does them just like magic. I couldn't seem to get it right. However, don't you think this years eggs came out just like glistening marble. I really am quite happy with the results. The little chick in the middle was given to me by Bryce's Grandma Norma Butler. She is a very accomplished ceramic artist. This little chick came with a few others and the little shiny eggs that really reflected the flash from the camera. The glass bowl is an heirloom that I recently acquired from my Mom's collection. It was my Great Grandmothers. It is very beautiful, and I am very lucky to have it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am way impressed with your eggs. They are beautiful, and I love the heirloom bowl. Your kids are going to have so much fun with you around holidays someday. (Em again)

Tiffany said...

hey nat, the eggs looks awesome! I'm way impressed! I love your blogs! it's so fun to read, and i love that you update it often!

kdance said...

Love the new background! Look at you, Becky home-ecky! You're always doing the cutest things! Teach me all you know!!!

Tiffany said...

hey nat, i noticed that you don't have all the friend links you used to. did you take them off? I don't know anyone's addresses, i just follow the links on your page, and i couldn't get to them anymore, just wondering.

Celinda said...

What a creative child I have! I loved not only the eggs but the writing. Grandma would be so happy to know that you have the bowl.

The French Family said...

beautiful eggs! Ok lady when are you going to add something new. Only one posting for april? Are you busy? Well, maybe I should just call you. Ü Love ya!