My story time class made newspaper beanstalks last week. I used to make these little trees when I was little. I actually remember learning how to make them from Lamb Chops Playalong. I know that it is very sad that I admit that, but what can ya do. So, yesterday was a rainy day and it ruined our hopes of park time so we brought the jungle indoors. We didn't color on the walls even though it may look as if. We spread butcher paper along the whole wall and the kids enjoyed coloring on the wall. They drew volcanoes and lizards and lions and tigers and bears, oh my my. Then we added our trees. They did a very good job for first time tree makers.
Promise of Protection
12 years ago
5 comments:
It looks like your jungle trees turned out great. How creative you are to put butcher paper on the walls, and let the kids color. I never would have thought of that myself. I guess you have to be more of a kid yourself, which you are. I am getting old.
this looks like fun Nat. you must be the best nanny ever. i bet they love you and you are so creative. they are lucky!
You are so fun. And I love that you are always changing up your blog. This one is really cute!!
Natali!! How fun!! I'll have to remember this for a raining day when Addie can make a jungle too.
It looks like they had a lot of fun!
Your new blog is as pretty as the old one. Good job. I also think that is a very fortunate mother who has you for a nanny. Cute children.
Post a Comment