I am so excited for you. Shon and I went to Mazatlan remember. We actually watched cruise ships come in. It was a cool place!! You will have so much fun.
I saw on the news that a person was climbing on the top part of a cruise ship ( a forbidden place) and fell off! They haven't found him or her yet. Please be safe. Have fun.
4 comments:
I am so excited for you. Shon and I went to Mazatlan remember. We actually watched cruise ships come in. It was a cool place!! You will have so much fun.
Looks pretty dang awesome, Nat!
I saw on the news that a person was climbing on the top part of a cruise ship ( a forbidden place) and fell off! They haven't found him or her yet. Please be safe. Have fun.
Have fun and take lots of pics!!!
Post a Comment