I love your hair too. Sorry, I didn't cry. I guess my emotional bucket is already full. I blame it on Bubberoonigas. I thought that your sign language was the best ever. Good luck making the time fly by fast until your cruise.
Natali,I love the songs that you always sing me. Thank you so much for remembering me on Mother's Day. What a blessing it has been to be your Mother. You are beautiful inside and out. Thank you for making this great Mother's Day present. I love you.
4 comments:
I love you hair!!! I am not even your mother and I cried through the whole thing!!!
I love your hair too. Sorry, I didn't cry. I guess my emotional bucket is already full. I blame it on Bubberoonigas. I thought that your sign language was the best ever. Good luck making the time fly by fast until your cruise.
Natali,I love the songs that you always sing me. Thank you so much for remembering me on Mother's Day. What a blessing it has been to be your Mother. You are beautiful inside and out. Thank you for making this great Mother's Day present. I love you.
Bryce looks like hell in the video to Celinda.
Post a Comment