New SHOES! I don't know if I love anything more than a new pair of running shoes. I would buy a new pair every month if I could. But, a great price, and a special occasion definitely make a purchase like this possible. Bryce and my bitrthdays are in the next week and so we ordered some new shoes for ourselves. (not to mention the 7 day cruise we go on in 10 days) I immediately got my running garb on and took a turn around town. I love the spring for running, not to hot, and a nice breeze to wick off the sweat. This is my first time in a pair of Asics and I have to say that I am impressed. I am a huge Nike fan myself, but I am loving these. Don't we have such hottsie tottsie legs here!
Promise of Protection
12 years ago
4 comments:
Running shoes are my favorite things to buy too!! I love my Asics. You're going to really enjoy running in them. How in the world did you grow all those long, red hair on your legs? It's really, really sexy. Don't ever shave them? You will attract all kinds of men on your cruise with those legs.
I love new shoes too!
I am also a huge fan of Aasics, you've got to love that APMSA discount!
That is a great picture. I also am a fan of new running-walking shoes-they feel like they have little springs on the soles. Have fun racking up the miles on them.
Post a Comment