
I ventured to many different places to try on swimming suits this week. I usually get home from swim suit shopping and am just depressed. It's the lighting in the dressing rooms, they show every flaw. At least that is what I tell myself, it's really not me right?! Anyhow, I was pretty discouraged and was ready to go home after over three hours of searching, when I came to the target clearance rack and stumbled upon this beauty.

I actually didn't realize that the pattern on the suit was butterflies until I got home and tried it on. I thought it was just a paisley pattern. I'm not a huge fan of butterflies, but this actually works really great don't you think!

I've never tried the skirt bottoms before, and I hope they don't bug me. It sure is nicer to have those upper thighs covered though, I feel a lot more comfortable walking around. I feel like I don't need a huge beach towel draped over me the whole time I am out of the water. AND, no board shorts, which is usually another necessary accessory I need in order to allow myself into a swimming suit. HOORAY FOR TARGET!
10 comments:
Okay, Bub and I were just at Target, and we searched all around for your butterfly swimming suit, and never found it. This is great! I absolutely love it! I just know that it will look awesome on you. I thought you would put a picture of you wearing the suit. CHICKEN! I'm so excited for you to go on your cruise now.
That is so cute. I absolutely love it too. I am a little jealous!!
I do the whole board shorts too.....
maybe I should try a skirt. Tell me how it is swimming.
Love it. Love it. Love it. I honestly go to Target on a twice weekly basis...I'm slightly addicted--never seen that suit!! Where are you going on your cruise?
I am jealous, where are you going for your cruise!! I hope you have a great time and yes the swimsuit is adorable!!
Super cute! Cruses are the best! I hope you guys have so much fun!
Really Cute! I did the same thing this past weekend. However, you were luckier than I. I found nothing. But it did make me realize that the 5 cookies after meals needs to change. Anyway, really cute and I bet it looks great on! Bryce will just have to controll himself on the cruise. Ü
Wow, that is so cute!! I have the hardest time finding a cute swimsuit that actually fits right and doesnt show tons of cleevidge (sp??). Good pick!
After the movie Titanic I vowed to never go on a cruise ship. Now I think that fear is slowly dying off. Not soon enough though. I seriously need a tan! You are going to have so much fun! Pictures Pictures Pictures!
That swimming suit looks just like Natali! Your are going to look great. Good Job!
Post a Comment