Thursday, May 15, 2008

Girls Night At the Movies

I got invited to spend the night with a bunch of amazing girls this Tuesday. Everyone, especially my husband, should be very proud of me for going because I have a tendency to be a hermit. I am so glad that I went! We went to coldstone to get ice cream and then saw Made of Honor. The ice cream of course was fantastic beyond description, but the movie left something to be desired. Granted, I had pretty low expectations for I had heard the movie wasn't that wonderful. And, guess what, it wasn't that wonderful. BUT, the company and the conversation was more than wonderful. Here Amanda, Natalie, and Brittany settle in their seats before the movie starts.


Karin, Me, and Jenni really had a good time. As you can see, I have a turtleneck and a winter coat on. Yes, it is spring, but I FREEZE in movie theaters. I also have been on a make-up strike so I am so happy that all of you get to see me face nude. I do look a little scared that I'm getting my picture taken don't I.

P.S. Jenni, Karin and Amanda are all three on to bigger and better parts of their lives. They get to say so long, farewell to Des Moines and get going with the rest of forever! Good Luck Girls, I will miss you all. Thanks for letting me be a part of this good bye night.

4 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

That looks so fun. Great job on not being a hermit. I must admit I am one, too. I haven't had coldstone forever and now I want some. Why are you on a makeup strike? But you still look adorable!!!

Emily K. said...

Whitney and Em Talking:
I'm a little sad the Maid of Honor was disappointing! We were going to go see...perhaps now we won't:(
We're both so jealous of you because you have always looked wonderful without make-upon. You are a natural beauty. Au Natural. Natural. Natural Nat. We're going to ColdStone right now!!

The French Family said...

Sounds like a good time with the gals! And yes my darling, you are most beautiful outside and in! Miss you!

Celinda said...

Natali, congradulations for stepping out of your comfort zone. It almost always turns out good. Thanks for the example. Maybe I will try it someday.