Sunday, June 29, 2008

Killer Bunnies!


Our good friends Phil and Aunna Hasler came over two nights in a row to play this game with us. We can't get enough of it! What is better than a couple friends, cookies, cheesecake, and a good board game on a Sunday evening.


This is the most addicting game on the planet. Bryce and I love this game. It's called Killer Bunnies and it is all the rage right now. And since we are so cool and hip, we own this game. It comes with two sets of the cards and there are about 10 more expansion packs/booster decks you can buy to add to the game. We only have three of the 10 booster decks, but we slowly add to our collection. Once you get all the decks there ends up being over 700 cards in play. Try it, you will love it. Just a warning though: it takes a while to learn. The rule books are like novels, and you will be blown away by how many rules there are. I suggest learning with someone who already knows how to play, it makes it so much easier to learn.

6 comments:

The French Family said...

Sounds like fun. Spencer and I will have to check it out - we're always lookin' for a new game to play.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I've never heard to it. We will have to check it out. Looks like fun. I'll have to ask around and see if anyone I know knows how to play.

Emily K. said...

I know we are not as hip as you and Bryce, so we have never heard about this game. But. . . you know how much we love them. We will have to see if anyone up here is as cool as you guys, and knows about it. It does take me a long time to learn a game, especially one with lots of rules, so I might be a little skeptical.

kdance said...

How are you, girl!? I've been missing you a lot! I wish I could come play killer bunnies with you. I love games. My sisters are up visiting me this weekend. We've been playing "Bang!" It's so fun. Have you played it? I totally want Killer Bunnies now!

Anonymous said...

I will also have t check this game out. We love any card/board games we can find! thanks for the tip

Mike, Malona, Emry and Jersey Hamblin said...

Natali it's your cousin Mike. It's been so long since I've seen you. Looks like you and your family are doing great, and having lots of fun. Our blog isn't complete yet but feel free to visit.