Monday, March 30, 2009

Card Exchange Cards


My Mother likes to be posted on the crafts I do. She is always a good voice of encouragement and support. In short, she is a wonderful morale booster! Thanks Mom. This post is for you.

I am in a card exchange group. Every month we choose a theme and create 8 cards exactly the same for that theme. Then we get together and swap them. So I come home with 8 different cards, rather than 8 of the same old thing. I get great new ideas from master card makers and I get to enjoy a good amount of girl time.

These are a few of the cards that I made in the past few months for the exchange. A few of them I didn't make enough of so I didn't come home with one of my own. I do regret that, because now I forget what I did. Here they are Mom. Love YA!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Natali you are SO crafty!! Seriously, it would take me weeks just to pick out a color to use on the cards...so you just let me know how much you sell your stuff for...I always love what you make! ;)

Emily K. said...

I like these ones too. You are a master card maker. Thank you for sharing your indubidable talents with all of us folks.

Celinda said...

Natali,Natali, what will it be?
A card for you and a card for me.
A card for baby and Daddy and son,
A card for Mommy and yes, everyone.

I love them!!