
I've been craving donuts for so long. I have been wanting to try homemade donuts and Bryce always said it wasn't such a good idea. Who needs several dozen deep fried treats in their house? No one, except me I guess. I got a great recipe online and followed it to a T. The result was miraculous. They really did taste a lot like Krispy Kreme donuts. Especially when they were hot. I only made half a batch so we had less on hand. I also shared a bunch with our neighbors.

The browner ones aren't burned, they are covered in chocolate glaze. I like the regular glaze personally, but the chocolate was delicious too. Bryce likes the chocolate.

See I didn't make too many. And we shared more than half of these, so it was a fine treat to make! YUM!
8 comments:
Yummy Yum Yum Yum yum! I want Krispy Kreme right now! Do you know that they don't give out free ones anymore? The cheapskates! It's not like we're in a recession or anything.
Oh man Nat!! Those look sooooooooo good!! Way to go. I have tried to make donuts before and they turned out not so great so I haven't done it for a real long time. Now I want to. You are amazing!!
Natali, I am sooooo impressed! I have tried to make donuts before and they have failed every time. That is really good. I agree with Holly; your are amazing!!
Man those look good! Sure wish I was your neighbor the day you made those!
Wow! Don't ever say that you can't cook, those look amazing. I want to be your neighbor too.
Nat those look wonderful. For FHE on monday we made Brigham Youngs Buttermilk donuts. They are more like a cake donut, but they turned out pretty good. We shared with Grandparents and friends.
It was really fun. I'll have to do a post about it.
You are such a good wife.
I have been so tempted to go to Krispy Kreme the last few weeks and this blog doesn't help these bad thoughts. They look awesome.
Post a Comment