Monday, March 30, 2009

Non-"Cutesy" Thank You Cards



Bryce gives the physicians he works with a thank you card at the end of each of his rotations. Of course, I have plenty of cards and am happy to make more. But, he wanted to buy a few at the store and this puzzled me. So he told me that I could make them for him if I made them less "cutesy." I guess my cards aren't manly enough for him to give to the doctors. So, I attempted a few times before I came up with these, and he seems pretty pleased. Believe me it took some effort not to embellish these with ribbons, bows, and glitter. They are also totally devoid of all color. How more manly can you get.

5 comments:

Kristie Taylor said...

Natali, these are so so cute!! they do look a little more manly.... but super creative!! how did you do those? I am so impressed with how creative you are! :) Keep up the non "Cutesy" cards! :)

Emily K. said...

Very wonderful work, Nat. I admire you so much. Keep it up. Go, Go, Go!

Allen Family said...

I really like them. You are really good at makin non cute cards. I also really like your card exchange cards. You are so amazing.

Josh and Alayna said...

Very manyly Nat, very. They are still so cute(you don't have to tell you hubby that). Good job!

Celinda said...

Love, love, love them!