skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Nat, Emily, Whitney. Space Needle Seattle Washington)Never had to have a chaperon, no sir.
(Whit and Nat. Tree Huggin in Seattle Washington)I'm here to keep my eye on her!
(Nat, Pluto, and Whit Disney World 2002)Caring, Sharing, every little thing that we are wearing.
(Emily and Natali. Em's wedding day Mt. Timpanogus Temple)All kinds of weather, we stick together.
(Em and Whit Snowqualmie Falls)
The same in the rain or sun.
(Mom, Rufus, Holly, Emily, Natali and Whitney. All together at Holly's old house in Rexburg.)Two different faces, but in tight places we think and we act as one.
(Whitney, Emily, and Natali. Star Valley Wyoming on the day of Emily's engagement pics.)Those who've seen us know that not a thing can come between us.
(Holly and Natali Martins Cove handcart trail.)
Many men have tried to split us up but no one can.
(Holly, Natali, Emily. Christmas Morning with new dolls.)Oh, help the Mister who comes between me and my sister.
And Oh, help the Sister who comes between me and my man.
4 comments:
Well, you did it again! You left your good old mother in tears! I really loved it though; thank you for sharing the great pictures. I think it was the songs that made me lose it as much as your pictures. I sure love my girls!
You have some fun pictures, Nat. I'll have to look around for some of mine. I've posted a few already that I have. I hope I never come between you and Bryce, what would happen then? Thank you, oh thank you dear sister for the tribute. I love you lots, and hope that you and Bryce don't die in a gang war in Tacoma Aroma.
Don't you just love sisters? That was a cute post! And now I have that song stuck in my head.
The song is stuck in my head also. My favorite is the last one. I remember those care bear jammies of Emily's!!! So so cute. I can't believe that Whitney was that little when we lived in Rexburg. Makes me seem old. Thank you for the wonderful pictures. You brougt me to tears, just like mom.
Post a Comment