Bryce has been promising me Wicked tickets for a while now. It has happened a few times but we never could shell out the cash. So, finally he promised me that he would take me before we leave Des Moines. Well, we leave in less that 4 weeks and I AM FINALLY GOING. Omaha is showing Wicked right now and we get to go. Bryce's Mom, Dad, and little sister are coming and they get to go with us. HOORAY!
Promise of Protection
12 years ago
11 comments:
Where are you going???
I am SOOO jealous! I have been dying to see Wicked, but we too can't come up with the money. Enjoy it double for me k?
Yay, Yay, Yay. Hooray, Hooray, Hooray! I'm glad that you will be getting visitors, and they are taking you to Wicked. And, I'm glad that they will have a bed to sleep on. Nothing worse than not having a bed. . . . Then, you would have to sleep on the floor, or an air mattress, or the couch, or some where. Don't be too WICKED before you go, or else!!
I too am so jealous! I want to see this show so badly. Nate has already seen it so he isn't that crazy about going again. But I am going to make him.
Have so much fun!
Now that sounds like fun. You are one lucky girl.
How Awesome! I've heard so many great things about the show. I'm sure you'll love it!
How sweet! You will LOVE it and will want to see it again and again as soon as it's over. Have fun!
You need to call me while you are here in Omaha!!!! If you need a place to stay too we would love to have you stay!!!!
OH Natali!! You are the luckiest girl in the whole world. You've Got Mail, of course. I love that line. I love that you thought of it. You are a clever one, you are!!
Yay for you, girl!!! You are going to love it. I saw it twice, and that was NOT near enough for me. BTW, your recipes look so yummy and I'm definitely going to try the lasagna. I agree--AllRecipes.com rocks!
YAY! It is so amazing. We just went Saturday. You will have a blast!
Post a Comment