Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Sincerely Set

The cool thing about these cards is that the music paper I used is actually old sheet music. At the library they sell these ancient theory/practice piano books for $.25 a book. It is very pretty on cards.
I love the pink ribbon the most.

7 comments:

Marsha said...

Hey Natali! Thanks for your sweet message. Your Mom called me on Sunday to tell me about Boone seeing Whitney - that is so fun! What are the odds of you seeing Britt in Orlando and Whitney seeing Boone in Alaska! Well, you kids really get around that's for sure! I am back in primary after 3.5 years as YW President.I am also the bulletin lady and the bishop's wife. I am now the primary music leader believe it or not, and I am really enjoying it. I sing like Marge Simpson and can't lead music but oh well... Look on sugardoodle.net under primary music and there is an awesome article called "Everything I need to know I learned in Primary." As a music lover you will love it. It helps me know how important we are in the lives of our Primary kids. Have a great day Nat - and keep in touch!

Debbi said...

I love your manly cards and that Bryce writes thank you notes to the Dr's that he's with. It's such a good idea. I hope you guys found a place to stay in Tacoma, we are still house hunting and putting down offers, hopefully we find something and get in so we can have you over for dinner before you leave (you are coming to Tacoma too, right? You can hang out with us if you want!)

Celinda said...

Natali, I love your cards as usual. The old music looks really charming. Pink ribbon is always good. I bought a new leash for Missie and your dad told me that I could buy the pink one that I really wanted, but now he says that he will never use it. Think pink!

musson said...

I love it!!! I wish I was there so I could hope on across the hall and make cards with you!
You have such a talent!!

Emily K. said...

Wonderful, great work. I love the music notes. Are you going to sell these? I would totally not buy one from you, but would happy if you could make a little more cash. I am waiting for my latest one in the mail. Thank you, Thank you. Yahoo!

Club Jolley said...

Natali, you are so talented it kills me! Every time I look on your blog you have some more beautiful creations. Ah, all I can say is you are gifted with the art of craftiness.

Allen Family said...

I love seeing your cards, it gives me new ideas. Keep up the good work.