
Sorry about the amazing amount of pictures for one set of cards that all look exactly the same. I was having a lot of fun with the camera I guess. Anyway, here is another set of cards.

This is a new set of cards I made. However, those of you who are thinking that I am very creative and crafty . . . I actually
stole this idea from a friend who I do a card exchange with. I really loved her cards and wanted to make a set all my own. These are a copy cat of yours Mandy. Thanks for the idea. Sorry I
ripped it off!

I like these because the card isn't a perfect rectangle. That makes it fun huh.

As you can tell, a lot of my cards look similar. I guess I have a do have a style all my own. I try to get creative, but I always tend to turn back to the same things.
3 comments:
Just beautiful, Nat. I love the shape, and texture of each one. You're a genius card maker.
I am amazed by your abilities, little sister!!. Actually not amazed because I have always know you to be amazing, so good job!! I love them all!!
You're the best in the midwest! Your cards are too! Au Revior!
Post a Comment