
I can't be left behind while all the kids get to color Easter eggs. So, we broke out the dye and colored some eggs this afternoon. Here are the fruits of our labors.

I tried to put the pretty ones close the the front of the glass. Then Bryce started putting all of his eggs in the glass so I had to take a picture of them too.

Yes, that yellow egg is covered in bullet holes and oozing blood. Very uplifting huh. I'm not sure who the blue egg is with the giant tie, but hey, its still awesome right.

Had to let you see the Easter Bunny Egg. Bryce started this and I embelished and "helped" it along. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
5 comments:
I'm glad you specified about the yellow egg, I was thinking it looked like something else :)
Happy Easter
Just beautiful, Nat. I'm glad you got a little taste of a childlike Easter. You have always enjoyed that stuff. Good Good job!
Those are the coolest eggs I have ever seen :)
Josh is sitting on my lap while I am looking at your blog. He loves the easter eggs! He is rambling on and on about them. Good Job!
Natali, your eggs are so pretty, and what a great way to display them for a picture. You and Bryce are such fun people.
Post a Comment