Monday, April 20, 2009

More Cards . . . Sorry

Seriously! I know I post a lot of cards on my blog, but I really don't have much else to post. I have no adorable children nor any on the way. I, myself, am quite boring and Bryce won't let me take any pictures of him. His life is a lot more exciting than mine. With med school ups and downs and all the drama within his rotation group, he really should be the one posting here. But, you get stuck with me so you get more cards.

My latest. Yes, they look very similar to the last I posted. I really liked the way those turned out so I copied it and did these just like them. With a little color and some ribbons of course.

Hope you enjoyed!
Sincerely, Natali

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Nat, I love them! You are so good at making cards! I wish mine turned out cute enough to ever post on my blog!

The Cooks said...

These are so cute! Why won't Bryce let you take pictures of him? You know, many find him quite adorable...

Robyn said...

You've got talent girl. I never could do those. Do you sell them?

Brittany said...

Hi Nat! I am so glad you found me. I love your blog. You are so creative. I totally understand the husnad in school thing. We just finished law school last year. It's so great we can keep in touch!

The McClellan Family said...

When are you guys heading up to Wa? Chad got a job in Olympia. Yay so we are not going just to bum off the parents all summer now we have a reason to bum off them:) We get there May 12ish.

Emily K. said...

Just great, and beautiful work. You are one talented chica.

Celinda said...

Diddo!! I'm not sure what the sincerely means. There's and old song named "Sincerely", I would sing it to you but I can just remember the tune and the word sincerely. Keep up the great work for you are a wonder. By the way you were the only one of my children who were simply angelic in church.( Oops! I think that my nose just grew a little longer.)