Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mini Minneapolis Minnesota Vacation

Of course we took a stop @ the Mall of America and my favorite store was he American Girl Doll Store. Here is a display of Felicity in all her little outfits. My little sister Whitney has this doll and I took this picture for her.

There is a little Salon for the dolls. Girls bring their dolls in and the ladies sit them in this little chair, put them in a little cape, and give a little hairstyle.

200 miles to Lego Land!! Or just downstairs is the Lego store. Dinosaurs, a huge grandfather clock, and a pirate ship were among a few of the displays made completely out of Legos. Two thumbs up.

An indoor amusement park. 5 roller coasters, a ferris wheel, and many little carnival rides. It was cool.

Rainforest Cafe! Here is one of the big fish tanks. Bryce gives this one thumb up. Not as cool as Lego Land I suppose.

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU BRYCE, THERE IS A SHARK!!! Oh wait, its just an advertisement for Underwater Adventures. But, it is a big picture of a shark.

We're here. Let's see what this Mall of America, the largest mall in America, is all about.

Minneapolis . . . make way for the Jolleys! This is the view out of the window and our hotel room. It was right downtown. We stayed in that night and got pizza. We went swimming and watched tv. It was a REALLY good night. Thank you Bryce for indulging me on this trip. I have been wanting to go for a long time. Bryce isn't too fond of Malls in the first place, let alone a giant one. THANK YOU, it was such a wonderful retreat. I have a really wonderful husband.

7 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Wow! That is awesome that you were able to go there. I am glad it was as cool as you thought it would be. Did you buy anything great? I hope so. Little vacations like that are very great!!

Ashley said...

Hey Natali! Looks like y'all had a blast in MN. I always wanted to go visit Mall of America too before we left IA, but we never got around to it, dangit! So I'm glad you had an awesome time for me...;). I'm living vicariously through you :) Thanks for the pics!

Celinda said...

I grateful that you have a "really wonderful husband"! Your Father understands why going to a giant Mall would not be Bryce's favorite thing, but I can't! What fun.

Emily K. said...

It looks like it was tons of fun!! I'm glad you guys were able to go on a little vacay, and enjoy each other. I would love to go there.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I love American Girl Dolls too. I use to have Molly growing up.

Kristie Taylor said...

Looks like you had a BLAST!! american girl dolls are cute :)

shauni said...

What a fun trip, I loved Minneapolis when we went a couple years ago. somehow we missed the American girl doll store, I love American girls ( I had Samantha when I was little) I'm glad you guys got to get away for the weekend.