Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Sure Do Like Those Christmas Cookies Sugar . . .





Bryce and I made Christmas cookies to take to friends. It was so fun I was jumping up and down and constantly exclaiming "Bryce, this is so fun, I love this." WE, meaning both of us, decorated the cookies after painting them with a edible food paint made of egg yolks and food coloring. I only had summer paper plates so we covered the plates with foil. It made for a nice festive display. I enjoyed myself every minute of the 3 hours it took us to finish them all, not counting the hour last night preparing them. Then the eight or so hours they had to sit in the fridge overnight before we could make them. IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! We listened to Christmas music and just had a Holly Jolley time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

George would have a hey-day if he could see and eat your sugar cookies. What talent! Love , Mom

Emily K. said...

You are so talented and wonderful at making cookies. What a good husband of Bryce to help you. They look too pretty to eat!!!

Anonymous said...

Who's George and what does he have to do with sugar cookies? They looked good to me by the way.