Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Grandpa Hamblin feeds his newest grandchild. Josh is Ben and Heidi's third boy. They are all a little wild and crazy and we love them all.
The wild and crazy boys of Holly and Shon and Ben and Heidi. Holly will have one more boy in February to add to the wildness of the situation. Josh is the most smiling baby ever. This is the best picture of him and Grandma Hamblin.
Playing Carcasone. I don't especially like this game, but everyone loves it. It takes and long time and involves a bunch of strategy. I can't take it. I need easy clear cut games that are short like Tetris :)

5 comments:

Emily K. said...

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm sorry that I missed out. Merry Christmas to you.

Heitmann Family said...

Hey Natali-
This is Aimee Heitmann. I saw your blog on Lauralee's. Yeah for starting one!! Hope you don't mind if I check it from time to time!! You can check ours out at www.heitmannfamily.blogspot.com. Merry Christmas, you guys look like you had a great one!!

Erica said...

Hey Natali, I also saw your blog on Lauralees and I was so excited to see you have a blog, how fun! We would love for you to visit our blog, if you would like to.
www.nate-ericathompson.blogspot.com
Looks like you had a fun Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

When did you get a blog? Are you hiding it from us Iowa people?

You look really good in your pictures. Hope we can see you guys before we move to WA.

jodie said...

Hey Natali! I'm so happy you are a blogger! How did I not know this until now? Anyway, thanks for finding our blog and I'll for sure tell Sami hi for you! She actually has her own blog that is linked from our page if you want to see more of her. :)