I, of course, am a huge fan of Christmas. It comes so fast and goes just as fast. I can't believe it is already the middle of January. I took my decorations down on Thursday and I was sad the whole time. I had to put in a little Jane Austen therapy to help boost my spirit. With Sense and Sensibility in the background I packed up all my Christmas Decorations. Now I come into the house and it seems so empty. Am I the only one who is totally down when Christmas is over. I don't think so. BUT, the good news is that it is a new year and I am hoping to do a little better with a few things this year. I won't post all my resolutions but, at least a few. I don't want everyone to know all the ways I need improving, you can all keep thinking that I am great the way I am. (kidding)
#1 - Exercise 5 times a week.
-AT LEAST 30 min.
#2 - Save Sweets for Sundays (the triple S resolution)
#3 - Journal weekly
-my blog may well be my way for journaling this year. So be prepared for some lengthy posts
#4 - Complain Less
-no complaints about work, co-workers, headaches, oh poor poor me's
#5 - Remember to let my Husband know everyday how much he means to me and how I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
Pretty generic, but its a start and I can't overwhelm myself or else they all get thrown out the window the first week. So far, I've done okay with most except the triple S resolution. Any ideas from anyone how to make that easier I could use some help! Now lets see your resolutions everyone!
Promise of Protection
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment