Friday, January 25, 2008

Cricut Love *chirp, chirp*

I just got a Cricut for Christmas and I love it. Here are a couple of the many cards I have made since I got this wonderful machine.

This one actually has embossed paper in the background that says thank you in many different languages. Thus, the Many Thanks.

I love this one because of the little tags that I strung into the ribbon. The Cricut of course makes the tags slotted just so you can do such a project. What a wonderful invention. Thank you Lori Jolley! (my mother in law gave it to me for Christmas)

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

Wow, Nat, those are really beautiful. I'm happy for you that you have such a wonderful hobby to fill your time. Will I be receiving one of those wonderful cards anytime soon?

jodie said...

Yay for the Cricut! I get tears in my eyes every time a new person receives a Cricut. Your cards are super cute!!

Anonymous said...

I thought a 'criket' was a little black, singing, hopping bug. I learn something new everyday. Love Mom

kdance said...

You are amazing!!! When are we going to get together and make cards?