The YMCA in Des Moines puts on Princess Breakfasts. Little girls get to come dresses up as princesses and have breakfast with REAL princesses. It is a magical time to say the least. After breakfast, they girls get to do special activities with each of the princesses. For example, Snow white makes "magic mirrors" with the girls. To top the morning off, each girl gets her picture taken with the princesses and a Royal send off from them as she heads for home. What a day, oh my, what a day.
Snow white called and said that she couldn't make it this time, so she asked me if I could stand in for her. How could I say no! I graciously took up the position. Sometimes I get the honor of being Belle too.

Here are all the princesses and a little Snow White. She was especially friendly and just loved all the princesses. She would come up to us and hug us and love us all the time. She had a pretty name too. Her name was Neveah.
Snow white called and said that she couldn't make it this time, so she asked me if I could stand in for her. How could I say no! I graciously took up the position. Sometimes I get the honor of being Belle too.
Here are all the princesses and a little Snow White. She was especially friendly and just loved all the princesses. She would come up to us and hug us and love us all the time. She had a pretty name too. Her name was Neveah.
8 comments:
Wow, I can really say that I think you are even more beautiful than Snow White!! You are gorgeous. I wish we had something like that up here to take Tay to. She would relish in it! You are divine, and the red lipstick look great also!!! Did your Prince Charming enjoy your transformation?
You look beautiful, Natalie! You are by far the best princess ever. :)
I love it, how fun!!
you were so the best looking princess there. You looked so real. Can I have your autograph?
Now seriously you need to get your hair cut after wearing that wig. I love your hair long but you should really go for the instyle cute short hair. I know Jenni R. can work her magic on you so let her dang it! By the way Logan Jones is right...you look thinner and good! Just know he wasn't trying to make it sound bad.
Snow White could take some lessons about looking like Snow White from you! And that beautiful princess is my daughter. Love, Mom
hey i found your blog somehow! i haven't seen you in forever... maybe next thurs. i love the princess stuff! i wish i could have taken adlen!
You were the most beautiful one of all- seriously! You should be the snow white everytime- love it!
Look at you!! You look just like Snow White, but prettier! I wish I had a reason to dress up like a princess (if only I could go to the Gala...)
Post a Comment