Sunday, January 13, 2008

A HUGE POSHY CHANGE yes or no






I really want to chop all my hair off. And this is how I want to cut it. I know that this hair cut is very popular right now, and I guess I am following the crowd, but I just think it is so cute. Yes, I do want it this short too. I know I dont have the blonde hair, but dark brown will look fine this way right? So, my question to all of you is, should I do it, or not? I need some opinions and I want honesty. YES OR NO. Check the side bar and choose one!

8 comments:

Collette said...

Nat,
I know you're dying to know my opinion...he he he. I love the style. If you are brave, go for it!! I'm glad you posted the pictures because I've been looking for some. I want to cut my hair like that-only a longer version. Super cute.
Good luck with the resolutions.

Anonymous said...

Do it!

Heitmann Family said...

I think change is fun. If you are brave enough to do it, then go for it. I think it would look cute on you.

Emily K. said...

I said no. I didn't realize it was so short!! Your hair is so gorgeous, and you know I will always be jealous of it. That's why. But, I know you would be able to pull it off. I love ya!

Erica said...

I love your hair now and it would be so cute on you but such a change. I always say it will grow back. Just be careful of where you go to have it done!

jodie said...

Do it! I am sure it would look so super cute on you!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Go for it...but if you do...you must get the matching tattoos!

Anonymous said...

No! Well, a mother must have her opposing view. However, your hair does grow fast so if you must rebel so, do it with my blessing. Love, a fan of your long hair