Sunday, January 13, 2008

Me Now . . . For Contrast Purposes


Here is my hair now. I know my pictures are not as hot as Victoria's, but I wanted to show you all how huge of a change this would be if I cut my hair. Ignore the scary red eyes just look at the hair. Remember to vote. Check the side bar and click on yes or no, then submit your vote.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Natali bo batali!!
You'd look soo cute with short hair!! But you already look cute now, so it's pretty much a win-win situation here!!!!

Yes, we DEFINATLEY need to catch up! =) P.S. I can't get past a 100 on tetris...so just know that you always beat me!! =)

Laura Bernard said...

Ooh! Don't know! Your hair is beautiful, but I love the short cut! I can't do that cut, mostly because I would have to actually dry my hair each day, but I think it's so cute! Go for it! It always grows back, right?

PS I love the running tetrus scores. So impressive! Thanks for checking out my blog!

Anonymous said...

I need your email address. I need to let you know about something.

Anonymous said...

I think you should go for it just cause I'm pretty sure I've never seen your hair that short in the entirety of our lives!!(which is getting to be a long time huh? Not important though) You would look super cutalitious!
love ya
Andrea

sarita said...

Hey Natali! I found your blog through Laura Lee's and I must say that I think you would look fabulous with the new 'do!!! Go for it!! New year, new you!!(though, I, too, love your hair the way it is as well).

Robyn said...

Hey Natali,
Just thought I'd help myself to your blog and leave you a comment that I love your hair now, but I gotta say I LOVE the short hair too. Just remember, it's not as permanent as chopping an arm off. At least it will grow back. Believe me, I've had MANY bad haircuts!

Ps- see my giveaway blog: www.ilovegiveaways.blogspot.com