I've been tagged by Emily
The rules are as follows:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next 5 sentences
5. Tag 5 people
"Poor young man! and what is to become of him?"
"What indeed, ma'am! It is a melancholy consideration to be born to the prospect of such affluence! I cannot conceive a situation more deplorable. The interest of two thousand pounds-how can a man live on it!"
"Poor young man! and what is to become of him?"
"What indeed, ma'am! It is a melancholy consideration to be born to the prospect of such affluence! I cannot conceive a situation more deplorable. The interest of two thousand pounds-how can a man live on it!"
From Jane Austen's "Sense and Sensibility"

3 comments:
The only book I had near me was the phone book. Good times!
will you call me when you have a sec? I need to ask you about the dance classes. 226-7870-- robyn
I LOVE your blog. Seriously, you are the cutest girl! I have Eclipse sitting by me. I'll have to check what's on page 123...
Post a Comment