
Amanda Ripp hosted a book club last night. The book assigned for this month was Anne of Green Gables. I, along with the rest of the girls, was so excited to read this one. Many of us grew up in love with the Movie (most of all Gilbert Blythe). But, as is always the case, the book was even better. Here Karin Dance and Erin Pitcher pose for a picture before they head home to their families.

Karin Dance, Erin Pitcher, Amanda Ripp (our lovely host), Natali Jolley, and Natalie Beeston. I can speak for all the girls when I say that Amanda did such a wonderful job. We had the most delicious goodies. She made muffins, lemon cake, key lime pie (my favorite), banana pound cake parfait (not sure the real name), and Raspberry Cordial of course. She is quite the decorator as well, and all of us came home with some mental decor ideas from being there that evening.
4 comments:
Cute pics.
Oh how I'm craving some of that lemon cake...wasn't that amazing! I've been wanting more all day....
Nat, I'm glad you have such good girlfriends. That's something I dearly miss. Oh, and my sisters too. I wish I could be in your book club!
It looks like you guys have a great book club. I love book clubs! We just had a meeting with ours last night and we are now reading "March," I'm excited because I don't know much about it. What are you guys reading next? We will have to swap ideas.
Yes, that book club ROCKED!!! I must say I look a little frumpy in that first shot. Oh, well--can't win 'em all. Email me those pictures!
Post a Comment