Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mary Kay for 3 Bucks!

Left Over Mary Kay Products
$3.00 Each

I was once a Mary Kay consultant. I never got really into it, but I got left with a little extra product after all was said and done. I am now selling it for $3.00 per item! Yes, anything you see on this page for $3.00!

If you decide you want an item, or multiple items, please comment on this post and tell me what you want and I will reserve it for you and get it to you however I can. Leave your name, phone number, and e-mail. I will get in touch and give you your product.

Here is a list of what you see:

Foundations:

Medium Coverage Liquid:
-Bronze 708
-Bronze 607
-Bronze 500
-Beige 404 (2)
-Beige 402
-Beige 400 (3)
-Beige 304 (2)
-Beige 302
-Beige 300 (2)
-Ivory 202 SOLD
-Ivory 104 SOLD
-Ivory 100 SOLD

-Beige Concealer

Skin Care:
-Day Solution w/sunscreen spf 15 (3)
-Night Solution (2) 1SOLD
-Intensive Moisturizing Cream

Satin Lips:
-Lip Mask

Makeup:
-Cinnabar Eye Color SOLD
-Vintage Gold Eye Color SOLD
-Chocolate Lip Liner

-Lip Outliner Pencil
-Eye Primer

Misc:
-Foundation Compact w/sponges and mirror


If you want to read about any of these products, click the link below and you can find them on the site.
www.marykay.com

Also, you can call or e-mail me with any questions. I will also check my comments frequently to see if there are any questions there.

I am sorry, but since I am selling these items for so cheap, I will not deliver them to distant locations, or ship them across the country. Therefore, this little store is really only for those of you who live in, or VERY near, Des Moines, Iowa.

9 comments:

jodie said...

Oooh can I buy the Vintage Gold Eye color? I can never pass down cheap stuff!! You have all my contact info already I believe. :)
Jordan H.

Anonymous said...

wait...what? Pink car and all? You crack me up!

Emily K. said...

Hey, I thought sisters got stuff for free, no matter the shipping costs!

Celinda said...

Do you have something that your old mother would like?

shauni said...

Natali, I actually could really use some foundation, but I'm not sure what color I need. Let me know what you think- if you have something my color I would love to buy it. Shauni

kdance said...

I think I would want the foundation (one of the ivory colors probably). I'll have to see which one matches my skin. Also, I need a good night face lotion. Which one would you recommend? Are you going to recipe club? Maybe I can get them from you then.

Matt and Erin said...

Mmm, I've been thinking that I need a new eye shadow...Can I come and check out the Cinnamon eye shadow (or whatever that one is called) sometime? Thanks Nat!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have every peice of makeup on that page. please contact be me immediately before I lose them all. I love mary kay and will love you for selling them to me.

Anonymous said...

Please send me all of the products they look good with my complex complection. I love you Natali.