What fun pictures! You look absolutely beautiful! The dress looks awesome, and you were so right about the sweater. It's perfect. I love the hair, and everything at the dance looks so pretty. I'm glad you guys could go, and had such a great time.
Great pictures, I love your poses. We had so much fun going out with you guys! It was a great night. We will have to reschedule dinner at Red Lobster some time.
4 comments:
What fun pictures! You look absolutely beautiful! The dress looks awesome, and you were so right about the sweater. It's perfect. I love the hair, and everything at the dance looks so pretty. I'm glad you guys could go, and had such a great time.
Great pictures, I love your poses. We had so much fun going out with you guys! It was a great night. We will have to reschedule dinner at Red Lobster some time.
HOW FUN!!!! I'm glad you guys had fun! Your dress is beautiful! I LOVE IT!
Looks like you had a smashing good time! I'm still very jealous that ya'll get to have a fun gala to go to!
Post a Comment