Saturday, February 2, 2008

Drum Roll Please . . .

I did it! I was getting very anxious to have my hair done, and I knew that if I waited I would change my mind. So, I went to the mall (scary I know) and walked into a Salon and told them to chop it off. The lady who cut my hair asked me several times if I really wanted to do it. She was more nervous than me about it. I actually anticipated being a little sad that all of it was gone, but I'm not. I love it and am more than happy with it. We cut off about 12 inches of my hair, but I didn't get to donate it because of the layers in it. I would all have to be one length, and mine wasn't. That is the only sad part of all of this.


Here is a side view. I would present a back view, but that just seems like a little too much Natali for one post. It ended up being a little longer than anticipated, but better long and too short right!

10 comments:

Emily K. said...

Wowwweeee!! It looks awesome!! What a new woman!! I am stunned by your beauty. Good job.

Collette said...

You look gorgeous! Love it.

Anonymous said...

OOOOO...I like it!! You are so beautiful Nat!
Andrea

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I love it. You are brave and I thinl that it looks great.

Anonymous said...

HELLLOOOO SEEXXXY!!!!!!!!!!
Work it girl. Watch out Bryce.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I am so jealous, when we moved to Iowa I wanted to cut my hair like that and I chickened out. You look so, so good with your hair like that! Jamie Cook

Ashley said...

Ooooohh I LOVE love LOVE it.

SUPER trendy and cute and flattering and lovely and all other sorts of synonomous words!!

musson said...

YEAH! I LOVE IT!!

It makes me want to cut my hair again. But then I look at the photos of my hair shorter and I talk myself out of it.

Heitmann Family said...

Super Cute!!! I love it!

kdance said...

No waaaaaaay! You look so amazing! Dare I say hot, too??? Love it, love it, love it!!!