Saturday, February 23, 2008

DMU Prom! . . . or Winter Gala


Our friends, Matt and Jamie Cook. The cheesecake on their plates was about the best thing of the night. It tasted just as good as it looks.


A few of the girls. Kelly Pluid, Sarah Payne, Me (Natali Jolley), and Shauni Frost. This was really fun especially for the girls because how often do you get to dress up and dance. I did force my husband onto the dance floor for a couple songs. He didn't enjoy it, but he indulged me.


More friends. Natalie and Billy Beeston. Nich and Jenny Racker.


The other side of the table. Megan and Ashley Rencher. (solo, their husbands were at the dessert bar) Natalie and Jacob Jones.


Matt and Jamie Cook then Me and Bryce. The little coaster that Bryce is holding in this picture was actually really cool. We somehow ended up with five of these when we got home. Bryce said that it someone forced them into his pockets. They were giving them away anyway.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

OOh, I really wish I had brought home some of that food....I'm craving it right now!!

And oh bless that pic of me...I had a cream puff in my mouth; not the cutest thing to smile with..=)

Anonymous said...

Natali, I am stealing some of these pics for my facebook. I am so glad you brought a camera.
Jamie

Matt and Erin said...

What a hottie you are! Love the hair, the dress, and the other pics!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

You two are beautiful. How fun!!