Saturday, February 2, 2008



My latest project. Yet another Cricut creation.

6 comments:

Emily K. said...

So, now I would like to know just how cheap you did everything for, "Bargain Queen." I so wish I were creative. Wait... I used to be, before I had kids.

Celinda said...

Natali, you are the greatest card maker ever! Keep that cricut hot!!
Oh, and you sure have a funny middle sister. Love you much.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Very cute. I am not that ambitious ever. But you are amazing!!!

Erica said...

So cute! I wish I was that talented and that I had a cricut!

shauni said...

Very cute! Your blog is like an infomercial for the cricut- I had no idea you could do so many great things with one!

kdance said...

What? Yet another amazing creation. Teach me, teach me! So, so cute. I love it! I actually used my Cricut tonight. Yay for me!