Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged By Emmers



Tagged By Emmers (my sister Emily)

About My Husband!


What is his name: Bryce David Jolley


How long have you been married? 3 years on August 19th

How old is he? 26. 27 on May 26th, just a week and a couple days after mine. Very convenient and easy to remember, for him especially. He has a really hard time remembering ANYONES birthday. I'm pretty sure you will never forget mine. He once suggested, and still thinks it should be this way, that we switch our birthdays so that his is first. Then he will never forget, and will never get a present that doesn't meet the expectation of the one I give him. WE have mixed them up occasionally.

Who eats more?
It really depends. I would say that I eat the same a Bryce. Just like my sister said, I come from a family of SIX kids and I really think that food is not really enjoyed until I am sick to my stomach. So I, on occasion, may eat more than him.


Who said "I love you" first?
I DID! I had mentioned to him that I had never told a boy that I loved him before. I think that this detoured him from wanting the be the first one, only to be shot down like all the others. (when I say others, you probably would think that there were many, but no. There was only one.)


Who is taller?
Bryce


Who sings better?
I do. Bryce sings VERY VERY little. He really doesn't even sing in church. He will humor me somtimes though, and he is pretty good.


Who is smarter?
Woah, I really think this an unfair question. When you have a husband in Med School and I teach pre-school children how to dance and do crafts, it is not hard to determine who is the more intellectual. But, as far as smart goes . . . well Bryce is smarter than me too. I am actually not sad about it either. He is my walking encyclopedia. I ask him every question I have, and he almost always has an answer.


Whose temper is worse?
Bryce doesn't even have a temper, that I have seen. Except for road rage. Mine doesn't come out as much as my emotional bursts of tears, but it comes out some. He is the more level headed of us.


Who does the laundry?
I do, but he really doesn't have any opportunity to. Rather than pay for laundry here at our apt, I do it at the home of the family I nanny for.


Who does the dishes?
Both. He actually may do them more. But, I would say that it is pretty much the same. He has adopted my Dad's philosophy, that if I make the food, he does the dishes. But I always help. Vice Versa.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Which side is the right side? The right side while your laying on you back, or the right side while looking at it from the foot? Legitimate question.


Who pays the bills?
Bryce.


Who mows the lawn?
Never had a lawn, but I would like to mow the lawn when we have one. My dad used to have us girls mow the lawn for a little money and I actually enjoyed it. I got the opportunity for a workout, to be in the sunshine for a good tan, and a little money to spend. But I imagine we will share the duty.


Who cooks dinner?
Me most of the time. He makes EXCELLENT curry and does all of it. Actually, he always helps me with some part of the meal, no matter what.


Who drives when you are together?
BRYCE. I HATE HATE driving. I do so much driving during the day and I hate it still. I will always hate it I think.


Who is more stubborn?
I don't know. HUM . . . . . I really don't know.


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Bryce. He admits it, but he doesn't believe it. He just says that I am right so I will stop arguing. He still thinks he is right, but just wants to get me off his back.


Whose parents do you see the most?
It is about even. When we lived in Idaho, his of course. But, now we see them both on major holidays and such.


Who proposed? I did, and he did. I kinda asked him to marry me without really realizing it, but then was so relieved that I did. I asked if he had wanted to marry any of his X's. He said no. I then asked "what about now?" He threw the question back at me, and I said Yes, because I love you. (the first time I had ever said that to a boyfriend.) But he got down on his knees and did that who bit.

Who has more friends?
Bryce. My closest friends are my sisters, and there are only three of them.


Who has more siblings? I do. I have 5, he has 3.

Who wears the pants?
Who knows.

I tag my Mother. Plus anyone who wishes to be tagged.

5 comments:

Emily K. said...

Thank you for sharing about your husband. I think he may justly deserve you. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I saw your wedding picture at the Bountiful Temple. I lived in Bountiful while the temple was being built. I used to walk to the temple site and just dream of the day it would be finished! You're lucky to be married there. My sister was married there.

Anonymous said...

Little did you know I've been reading your blog since my parents got your Christmas letter with the address inside of it. I love you Natti.

kdance said...

I loved reading that, especially because you are so funny. I, too, am not finished eating until I have stuffed myself sick. We have so much in common!

Kristie Taylor said...

NATALIE!!!!! That is the cuteset survey!! Sounds kinda similar to brian and i! I just wanted you to know that I started a Blog also the address is: brianandkristiegrisham.blogspot.com It still needs some major construction but it is coming along! :)