I can't believe that I haven't posted anything about my new nephew Cameron. He was born the beginning of February and I am just now getting a post up. So sorry little guy. He is quite the adorable baby I must say. I have hardly seen any baby that can claim the be cuter.
Cameron was born and weighed 9lbs 3oz. My sister Holly had to have an uplanned c-section after many many hours of being in labor. She is recovering beautifully so I hear and her little one has yet to catch any of the yucky sick that is going around the whole world. This picture is the most precious thing I have ever seen. I can't believe how beautiful he is.I made the new baby boy a welcome to the family card. As you can tell, his name is Cameron. His full name is Cameron Karl Shuldberg. I hope you like it Cameron. You will get it in the mail in a few days Holly. ENJOY!
4 comments:
I so love it that you comment on every post that I put up. It makes me feel so special. I hope I make your day too. That card is gorgeous, and I agree 100% Baby Cameron is the cutest little boy. Let's cry together when everybody else is there to see him, and hold him, and watch him get blessed. It sucks (sorry mom!) that we live so far away.
Very cute baby and once again another wonderful creation from Natali and the Cricit cutter.
You are amazing. Thanks for the sweet things said about my little sweety. I wish you could see him in real life.
Oh my goodness! cute card!!! I think you should post all of your cards so I can borrow the ideas! :)
Post a Comment