Sunday, March 2, 2008

MARCH BOOK CLUB


Hi Girls,

I know it has been a while, but I just wanted to touch base with everyone and say hello. We didn't have a meeting in February, and to be honest I don't know for sure who is supposed to host this month. So, if anyone objects they can let me know, but I will be the host this month. I have chosen a book, and it is a very short read so you will be able to get through it quickly.

The book is called "The Little Prince" by Antione De Saint-Exupery. It was written in French first, and translated into many other languages. So, get the English version! (unless you can read another language, which I know some of you can)

I do have a copy of it, if anyone wishes to borrow it. It is also available at the libraries and is only about $7-9.00 at any book store.

The date is Tuesday March 25th @7:00 p.m.
It
will be at my apartment which is: 4222 Grand Ave. #16, Des Moines.
My phone number is: (515)991-9642. Call me!

Anyone is welcome to come. Please let everyone know about it.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Hey, I love that book! I will try to be there. Thanks for the invite! Wait. . . there better be good food, or else I don't wanna come.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I'll try to be there to. But I haven't read it yet. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure I will enjoy it.

Emily K. said...

Holly, you have too read that book! We used to read it as kids! During Christmas time? It's a kids book!! Remember!! Come on. . . Silly girl.