Monday, March 3, 2008

Hooray

Myah, Natali, and Myles upside down, posing on the couch. We were a little sad that the weather today wasn't as warm as yesterday, so we had to make the house fun. Posing for the camera did the trick for these two. Hooray for winter! If we keep telling ourselves that, maybe we won't be as upset when the next strom hits.

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

What a cute sweater Myah has on! I like your hoodie too. So stylish!

Emily K. said...

I still really love your hair, by the way!

Robyn said...

I just got caught up on some of your posts.
You look beautiful in the pics of the Gala. How fun!
I'm sure you do an amazing job for this family, and I'm sure you are a great blessing to them!

Heitmann Family said...

Very Photogenic kids. Looks like you had fun inside even though it was cold outside.