My Mom is a very accomplished seamstress. She has been very into making pursed lately. She loves to search out designer purse styles and try to make them. Her latest is a Juicy Couture look a like. If you want to check them out her blog. www.celindascreations.blogspot.com She is quite the inspiration. I have been needing a new purse and I decided to make one. I had huge ideas of making a Fossil copycat, but that didn't happen at all. This is what came out of my endeavores.
Promise of Protection
12 years ago

6 comments:
Yes, you are a beautiful model. And, I love your purse. You will be just as skilled as mom someday if you keep at it. I believe in you!!
Beautiful. I think you were a model in a former life.
Your purse looks as good in a picture as it does in person. It is such rich looking material. I love it.
You have such a talented family. You are always making such cute things.
Those are great pics of Montana, it looks like a nice place. I am glad that you guys had fun.
Natali!! Your purse is too cute!! You and your mom have an amazing talent!
Hello, skinny girl! You look so cute. That purse is amazing! Oh, I wish I had that talent. Looks like you had fun in Wyoming. You're mom is the coolest lady ever! 7 miles a day?!
Post a Comment