Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Welcome Home Posey


Bryce and I went to Ekalaka over spring break to visit my Mom and Dad. It is a nice 12 hour drive across Iowa and South Dakota. There is almost absolutely nothing to see on the drive there and less to see when you get there. When I say nothing, I mean nothing like what you all think of. There are plenty of deer, antelope, cattle, sheep, wild turkeys, pheasants, and lots and lots of LANDSCAPE. I love it. I love the quite and the tranquility of nature. It forces you to slow down and take in the peace of it all. My mom and I went on a walk and these calves followed us along the fence the whole way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's couse they moove you:)

Anonymous said...

(cause)

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip, cows and all. Your purse is super cute! How fun to get to go home.

Emily K. said...

Oh, I haven't seen calves forever! It actually really makes me miss the country. They are so cute!!

Celinda said...

That picture turned out really good. It looks like they are really checking us out, and they were!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

This makes me really want to go on a walk in the country. So peaceful.