Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some Really Cute Kids

For Easter I got the kids a bubble maker. Their Mom is very adamant about not using it inside the house. So, we took it into the little balcony. I thought that the bubbles would show up in the picture, but obviously they didn't. Myah is starting to become a very good reader. Here she is reading her new favorite book "Kitten for a Day." She is reading it to her favorite little animal, a snow Tiger which she called Snowy Snowflake. I love this picture, she looks so so cute.

Myles would not smile or pose for a picture for anything. Here I actually caught him by surprise. He looked at the camera at the very last second. The picture came out adorable. He looks like a little baby model. Besides the dirt on his face.

This is what I usually saw when I pointed the camera at him. He is shooting me with a bubble gun and I'm not sure where he learned to stick out his tongue. The tongue is quite a new development. He must have picked it up from preschool.

2 comments:

Celinda said...

What a fortunate mother Jennifer is to have a nanny like you. Your love and compassion for all children is one of your greatest attributes. Those are lucky little children, and cute too.

Emily K. said...

That's why I'm scared of Tay going to preschool. I don't want her to pick up bad things. I would like to keep her innocent for as long as I can.

Have fun in Ekalaka. I am way jealous, but happy for you, anyways.