Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break in Ekalaka


My mom and I spent a lot of our time sewing purses. She helped me with mine and I watched her perfect hers.


Just a cute Mother don't you think. She is the best in the world I am sure of it.


Missy was my best friend while I was in Montana. She is the smartest dog I have ever seen. I told her to smile for the camera and look what I got. SHE SURE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S SMILING TO ME!


My Mom takes a walk nearly every day. Somedays she goes 7 or more miles. We just went about 4. Here is the landscape that we saw. Notice that there are no houses, just landscape.


Missy loves her walks with Mom, and she was nice and tuckered out when we got home.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

I agree that our mom is the cutest, and the best. We sure are lucky to have her. I'm glad you guys could go. I so wish I could have been there too. When you go, I think it is just as good for Mom as it is for you.

Celinda said...

I know that 'cute' is in the eyes of the beholder, for my eyes don't see alot of cute, but I do look like a grandma. Thank you my dear girls for liking me in spite of myself. If I'm a good Mom it is because I was blessed with such wonderful children.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Mom is amazing. My kids and I kinda miss Missy's cute face. She is such a great dog!