
The Medicine Rocks are quite amazing. Amidst a quite desolate landscape are these huge sandstone structures. They look like there were carved into majestic statues for a museum. They are naturally made from the eroding of the rock by water and wind. The Native Americans who used to call Ekalaka and it's surrounding areas home, came here to receive healing and and medicine. They didn't live amongst the rocks though, they considered them too sacred.
I had to take a go at them. Bryce is a very accomplished rock climber and I was trying to show off for him. I wanted to show him that I had the stuff to be as good as him.


4 comments:
ewe baby got back:)
So athletic
What a chicken you are! I would have made it to the top in a quarter of a second. Yeah right! You look awesome. And, way buff, and skinny. Way to go Joe!
You were very brave and did a great job for that cliff was straight up! You didn't see your mother try it.
I'm definitely impressed. that looks way scary! it's' tiff taylor by they way if you are wondering!
Post a Comment