
My sister asked me when I was going to make her a card. Here it is Emmers. You will get it in the mail in a few days, but I know you will look here first. I wanted to make you a card that was all full of spring. It makes me feel like it might warm up when I make cards like this, so I hope it does the same to you. You know that I love you more than words can say, but I spent a long time on this card making it perfect for you. I miss you and your kids and hope that you survive this winter. It makes me feel better just to talk to you on the phone. I like talking to you even when I don't have anything to say. You're my best friend Emily!
1 comments:
Thanks so much Nat! You really put a smile on my face after a very long day. You are so thoughtful, and I can't wait to get your card. You're the best!!
Post a Comment