Saturday, February 9, 2008

Snow Shoeing Expedition

As mentioned in an earlier post, I have been wanting to go snowshoeing. WE WENT. The Polk County Conservation District rented us shoes at a very fair price and took us on an exciting nature hike through Easter Lake Park. It was a rather short hike, but the nature was in great sorts. Here we are after our hike with our friends Nick, Michelle, and Soba Monson. (Soba is the dog.)

EXTREME snowshoeing poses.

DOUBLE EXTREME snowshoeing poses.

7 comments:

Emily K. said...

So, you really went! Looks like you had a blast. I'm glad you could go and do something to break out of the cabin fever.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Hey didn't the puppy sink in the snow? What a great way to survive a long winter. Good job. This is from mom on Holly's computer.

musson said...

Oh fun that must have been!! Looks like you guys had a fun time!!

Anonymous said...

SOBA! I love that dog! She's really mine but don't tell Mich.

Emily K. said...

Tag. . . you're it! My gorgeous Victoria Roria.

Erica said...

Oh how fun! I have been wanting to try snowshoeing for a long time. You'll have to let me know if you go again.

Anonymous said...

Haha funny. Next time try some extreme snowshoeing. You'll have even more fun!